Westland Tax & Accountancy Ltd, will provide advice on best practices for limited companies on how to efficiently organise the company tax affairs.
The main corporation tax rates in force for companies at present are:
|Passive income – Rental Income, Investment Income, etc.||25%|
|Capital Gains Tax||33%|
Tax efficiencies can often be achieved through
- Maximising profits liable at the lower 12.5% corporation tax rate
- Advising on potential risk areas where other corporation tax rates may apply
- Ensuring that all tax deductible items, including capital allowances and interest paid, are accounted for correctly
Besides our tax advice services, we will also
- Prepare your company’s Corporation Tax Return
- Advise on Preliminary Corporation Tax
- Prepare your Directors’ Income Tax Returns
All Corporation Tax Returns must be filed by the 21st day of the ninth month following the period end. Failure to file on time will lead to surcharges and interest as well as a restriction on use of losses.
In addition all companies are obliged to pay Preliminary Tax on profits (Tax on account for the current period). You should always consult your Tax Advisor in good time.
Directors’ Tax Returns
Most Irish Company Directors are obliged to file Personal Income Tax Returns each year. Failure to file a return on time will lead to a surcharge on the amount of tax due including tax already paid through PAYE.
For all your accountancy and tax advisor requirements why not contact us to arrange a meeting